How To Enable Auto Enter (after scan) for Honeywell Mobile Computers
Needing to set up auto enter after scanning a barcode on your Honeywell mobile computer? Our IT Specialist will show you step-by-step how to do so! If you have any questions, call us at 1.800.585.9030.
- Open App Drawer and tap on “Settings”
- In Settings, scroll down then tap on “Honeywell Settings”
- Select “Data Processing Settings”
- In the Data Processing Settings, tap “Wedge as keys value” and add 13 to the list of values (so values should be 9,10,13) then tap “OK”
- Now tap “Suffix” and input the hex value for a carriage return: \x0D. Tap “OK”
- The settings are now applied.
These directions also work for the following Honeywell devices with Android:
Learn more about the CK65 Mobile Computer
Learn more about the CT40 Handheld Mobile Computer
Learn more about the CT60 Handheld Mobile computer
Learn more about the CN80 Handheld Mobile Computer
Learn more about the Thor VM1A Vehicle Computer
Learn more about the Thor VM3A Vehicle Computer