How To Enable Auto Enter (after scan) for Honeywell Mobile Computers
Needing to set up auto enter after scanning a barcode on your Honeywell mobile computer? Our IT Specialist will show you step-by-step how to to do so! If you have any questions, call us at 1.800.585.9030.
- Open App Drawer and tap on “Settings”
- In Settings, scroll down then tap on “Honeywell Settings”
- Select “Data Processing Settings”
- In the Data Processing Settings, tap “Wedge as keys value” and add 13 to the list of values (so values should be 9,10,13) then tap “OK”
- Now tap “Suffix” and input the hex value for a carriage return: \x0D. Tap “OK”
- The settings are now applied.
These directions also work for the following Honeywell devices with Android:
- Thor VM1A
- Thor VM3A