Wireless Warehouse Solutions
Faced with ever-changing inventory, global logistics and evolving technology, you need a warehouse that works. You don't have time for wireless headaches. We offer a fullservice, two-step wireless solution for your warehouse.
Wireless is complex. We make it easy.
We know the questions to ask and have the experience to offer a complete system. You'll get full coverage, the speed you need and you won't have to worry about a thing.
Let’s measure twice and cut once. Or in this case, map out 100% coverage and layout access points accordingly. No surprises, no dead spots, no problems. We’ll take stock of your current capabilities and advise on improvements. A trained technician will walk through your warehouse and note existing infrastructure, potential interference and recommendations (for smaller spaces we can do a predictive survey).
You’ll get a full report outlining the installation requirements, including a map and photos of exactlywhere access points and any MDF/IDF locations need to be installed, as well as a list of hardware. It’s everything you need to know in one report. And it’s yours—no strings attached.
Experience in Action
- We assess needs and recommend the best manufacturer.
- Variables such as interference, roaming, product inventory, type of mobile devices, etc., can allimpact the signal.
- 802.11ac is quick, but picky about connectivity, which can lead to dropped connections.
Time to get your system up and running. We do it all—rent the scissor lift, install components and configure everything. Before installing a single access point, we coordinate all the logistics so you don’t have to. Then comes mounting hardware, running cable/fiber, IDF installation—whatever the site survey demands. More than just plugging it in and flipping a switch, we handle all the configuration, setup and wireless encryption. We’ll test the performance and show you how it works. It takes years of experience and a lot of work to achieve a smooth and painless installation—that’s why you should call us. You can sit back and know your system is set up right.
Experience in Action
- Fiber can run long distances, but it’s not always required. We can help you decide when it’s needed.
- Channel settings need to be considered to avoid overlap that can cause inefficiencies.
- The encryption, VLAN and a capture portal for guests all need to be set up for proper security.
- Automatically managed radio power settings may not be optimal in a warehouse.
Talk to your sales rep or call to make wireless easy.