Test a Mobile Computer at Your Business
We at Liberty Systems know how important it is that your business has the right mobile computers to meet your needs. Part of that process with Liberty Systems is giving you the opportunity to try for free a mobile computer in your facility so you can get a hands-on experience before purchasing.
We have a dedicated evaluation support team ready to help you at every step of the way.
As a part of your trial, you will receive everything you need to configure, charge, and use the device, including...
- 1 mobile computer
- 1 battery
- 1 charging station
- Wireless setup for you
- Software pre-loaded and configured for you to test
- All necessary cables for charging, configuring, and using
To learn more about our free trials, call us at 1-800-585-9030 or fill out our Contact Us form, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- It’s a free trial to test a mobile computer at your business for 2 weeks. Only cost incurred is the fee to ship the device back to Liberty Systems.
- Work alongside our dedicated Evaluation Support Team to discuss the best unit and configurations for your trial.
- At the end of the trial, send the unit and accessories back to Liberty Systems.
- Free trial only available for qualified businesses. (Not sure if you qualify? Call us today!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can participate in the free trial? Only qualified businesses are able to do the free trial. If you’re not sure if your business qualifies, please call us!
How much does it cost? It is a free trial, but the customer does pay the fee to ship the Demo Kit back to Liberty Systems at the end of the trial period.
When will I know the Demo Kit has been shipped to me? On the day the Demo Kit ships, you will receive a Demo Terms of Agreement email from our Demo Coordinator. This email includes the return date of the Demo Kit.
How is the trial period calculated? It begins the day we ship the Demo Kit and ends on the specified return date from the Demo Terms of Agreement email you received when the device was shipped to you. If the Demo Kit is not returned by the date provided, you may be invoiced for the Demo Kit.
How do you ship the trial device and accessories? UPS Ground
What happens at the end of the trial period? Our Demo coordinator will email a Return Request which provides a date that Liberty Systems must receive device. If the device is not received by this date on the list, they may be invoiced for the unit.