ZT421 Industrial Printer For Up To 6” Wide Labels
Zebra’s 6-inch ZT421 industrial printer replaces the customer favorite ZT420 industrial printer. With its “future proof” rugged design, the new user-friendly ZT421 printer is built with durability in mind to last several years. As your needs evolve, your ZT421 evolves with you through its upgradeable design so you don’t have to buy a new printer.
The Z411 is constructed with a metal frame to make it durable for even the most challenging environments. It features an all-new 4.3 inch full-color, touch display. This user-friendly display includes text, animations, and an icon menu so you can easily change printer settings, connectivity options, languages and more. In addition, you can even setup shortcuts for common applications and configurations, which prevents your workers from accidentally messing up the settings when switching printer settings. It can also be easily integrated into your existing AirWatch or SOTI MobiControl device management system.
Knowing that time is essential for operations, Zebra equipped the ZT421 with specific design features to reduce “standby” time, to help you quickly assess and repair the printer on the spot.
- Dual USB host ports so you can plug in two things at once, like a memory stick and keyboard or scanner.
- When in an error state or paused, the printer’s display is color-coded so you can see what is wrong with it, even at a distance.
- The dynamic QR codes projected directly on the display screen give you access to on-the-spot, web-based support, such as videos and manuals.
- The inside is lighted, color-coded, with side loading supplies paths for simple installations, media and ribbon replacements.
- When the printhead element is out, a “printhead element out” detection alert is sent through a remote alert system, reducing wasted labels from a failed printhead element.
Standard connectivity includes: Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.1, USB and dual USB Host. Or if you need to expand your printer’s connectivity, you can add an applicator interface car, dual band 802.11ac WiFi with Bluetooth 4.1, Parallel and/or Ethernet.
Most importantly, Zebra designed the durable ZT421 printer to be field and factory upgradeable. So when you need to start printing UHF RFID tags, simply install the RFID upgrade, and you’re ready to go.
Would you like more information about this product?
Contact the Liberty Systems specialists who can help!