The TC8300 uses the innovative design of the TC800, which increases productivity 14% by reducing wrist motion and muscle effort when tilting to view the screen or input data. But now the TC8300 is faster with more RAM and Flash and it includes newer versions of Bluetooth and operating system.
Similarities to the TC8000
- All-Touch Terminal Emulation (TE) pre-loaded and pre-licensed
- Triple-shift battery power and hot swappable
- IP65 seal rating (totally protected against dust and protected from jest of water)
- Corning Gorilla Glass display and scan window
- 8ft drop to concrete at room temp. (or 6ft. at full range of temp.)
- Operating temperature from -4°F to 120°F
While very similar to its predecessor, the new TC8300 has an all new CPU: the Qualcomm Snapdragon 6600 octa-core. And it has the latest Android Oreo 8.1. With the optional LifeGuard for Android from Zebra, you can keep your TC8300 current with security updates and end-to-end control of the OS update process, and support for the next two versions of Android (P and Q). In addition, the TC8300 has up to 8x the RAM and up to 32x the Flash than the TC800 base model.
Would you like more information about this product?
Contact the Liberty Systems specialists who can help!