Liberty Certified Refurbished Products
Frequently Asked Questions:
(1) What are Liberty Certified Refurbished Products?
Liberty Certified Refurbished Products are pre-owned products that undergo Liberty's stringent refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale.
Each Liberty Certified Refurbished Product:
- Is fully tested (including full burn-in testing).
- Is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing.
- Is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection.
- Is repackaged (including appropriate manuals, cables, new boxes, etc.).
- Includes the operating software originally shipped with the unit and the custom software offered with that system. See each products "Learn More" for more details.
- Is given a new refurbished part number and serial number.
- Is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock.
Refurbishment procedures follow the same basic technical guidelines as Liberty's Finished Goods testing procedures.
(2) What should I expect when I purchase an Liberty Certified Refurbished Product?
- Substantial savings
- A fully functional unit with warranty
- The assurance that the unit meets Liberty's premiere quality standards, and that its defective components have been replaced by genuine manufacturer components
Please contact us at 1-800-585-9030 or email us at email@example.com.
Would you like more information about this product?
Contact the Liberty Systems specialists who can help!