The Honeywell Xenon 1902 hand held scanner delivers industry leading performance and reliability, optimizing bar code scanning. With a custom sensor and Bluetooth® wireless connectivity, the Xenon 1902 offers extended depth of field, faster reading and improved scanning perrformance even on poor quality bar codes. Decode any bar code with ease, from high density linear to 2D bar codes scanned directly off the screen of a mobile device.
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth Class 2, v2.1 radio enables movement up to 33 feet (10m) from base, reduces interference with other wireless systems, and lowers total cost of ownership by allowing up to seven imagers to communicate to a single base
- Long-Lasting Lithium-Ion Battery: Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge, ensuring maximum uptime
- Flexible Power Management: Allows user to limit radio power output of scanner, minimizing the likelihood of interference with other devices
- Optional Disinfectant-Ready Housing: Protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals
- Image Processing Software: Offers advanced editing functionality—cropping, brightening, rotating, sharpening and more—to produce high-quality digital image
- TotalFreedom™ 2.0: Second-generation development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Remote MasterMind™ Scanner Management Software: Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location