Zebra 140XiIII Plus
Superior Performance and Design
The Zebra 140XiIII plus is the fastest printer in Zebra’s Xi Series, printing at up to 12 inches per second (ips). With such powerful performance and steel construction, the Zebra 140XiIII plus printer is the ideal choice for high-volume, mission-critical applications with 24-hour duty cycles. The Zebra 140 XiIII is also well-suited for applications in which labels are required quickly, either on demand or in batches.
Zebra Refurbished & Repair
Liberty Systems is a certified Zebra Integrator. We offer a large inventory of NEW, NEW SURPLUS and REFURBISHED Zebra products and DEPOT REPAIR SERVICES. Please contact us at 1-800-585-9030 or send us an email for more information.
Zebra 140XiIII Plus Features:
- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Construction: 12-gauge steel frame
- ZebraLink Solutions
- Single 32 bit 133 Mhz RISC processor
- 16 MB SDRAM; 4 MB non-volatile Flash memory
- Advanced media/ribbon counter
- Enhanced Alert notification -- monitors printhead condition
- 300 unique darkness settings
- USB 2.0 port
- Serial and parallel ports
- Multilingual backlit LCD display
- PCMCIA socket
- Transmissive and reflective media sensors
- Multi-level Element Energy Equalizer (E3) for superior print quality
- CompactFlash (up to 1 GB memory) for added label format/font storage
- Zebra printer driver for Win 95/98, Win ME, Win NT 4.0, Win 2000, and Win XP
- Unicode™ - Compliant
ZebraLink for Connectivity and Control
Now available with the ZebraLink solution, 140XiIII plus printers provide real-time, remote error notification and web-based printer management when equipped with a ZebraNet Print Server II. The ZebraLink solution also includes ZBI, a complementary programming language allowing users to easily upgrade to Zebra printers without costly reprogramming language specific data sources or create a stand-alone application which integrates peripheral devices to Zebra printers without a PC.
Would you like more information about this product?
Contact the Liberty Systems specialists who can help!