Printronix T5206r Thermal Printer
The Printronix T5206r Series is the only thermal printer designed specifically for the supply chain of today. and tomorrow. Unsurpassed web-based networking, the T5204r has combined with the industry's only closed loop bar code quality control system, provide true best-in-class functionality.
Printronix Refurbished & Repair
Liberty Systems is a certified Printronix Integrator. We offer a large inventory of NEW, NEW SURPLUS and REFURBISHED Printronix products and DEPOT REPAIR SERVICES. Please contact us at 1-800-585-9030 or send us an email for more information.
The Printronix T5206r is a rarity: a printer that makes your whole system function better, more efficiently, and more accurately.
Key Features of Printronix T5206r Line Matrix Printers
- SCALABLE - Software upgradeable architecture assures support of the latest features and trends in bar coding and RFID
- INNOVATIVE - Widest range of emulations for easy consolidation of multiple thermal bar code printer brands
- BEST-OF-BREED - PowerPC controller and new high-performance 5r driver deliver industry-leading throughput
- BUILT FOR CHANGE - Snap-in print head allows operator to easily replace print heads and change from 203 dpi to 300 dpi printing
- SMART READY - RFID field upgradeable bar code printers support future RFID Smart Label requirements
- Unique dual motor ribbon system eliminates clutch replacement and ribbon wrinkle promoting good bar codes
- Aluminum die-cast design dampens vibration and maintains precise printer alignment maintaining bar code quality
- Ventless system operates in environments with airborne particulate matter without compromising performance or jeopardizing print quality and media
- Easy side-load, cleaning and maintenance for less down time
- Eliminate costly service calls with field installable snap-in print heads with easy resolution change
- Field-upgradable XML forms printing with embedded industry standard forms and templates with the XML Forms Module
- Printronix eXtensible Markup Language (PXML) interface enables real-time printer management and job control
- Wireless/Ethernet 802.11b/g option provides real-time data access and local printing flexibility
- GPIO option offers unparalleled integration with third party equipment including sensors, conveyor controls, and more
- Greater ribbon capacity eliminates frequent attention and disruption to workflow
- Online Data Validation (ODV) option offers a complete bar code / RFID compliant solution
- PrintNet Enterprise option provides total control of worldwide print operations remotely
Would you like more information about this product?
Contact the Liberty Systems specialists who can help!