The FormsPro Printek 4500 se Series printers can solve your toughest printing problems and automate most paper handling functions. With the FormsPro 4500se, and 4503se, you'll print with greater legibility and unsurpassed reliability.
Liberty Systems also offers toner, ribbons and repair for all Printek products. Please call 800-585-9030 or send us an email for more information.
Printek FM 8000 Features
- Print Speed - 800 cps in Fast Draft mode, 600 cps in Draft mode. Throughput of 400 lines per minute printing 80 characters per line.
- Tractor System - The Printek FormsMaster 8000 has a single set of straight-up tractors; FormsMaster 8003 has Tri-Trak system with three sets of straight-through tractors.
- Quiet Operation - Noise level is 55 dBA when used with FormsMaster printer stand. Perfect for office use.
- Continuous mode - The Printek FormsMaster 8003 automatically loads paper if a paper out condition occurs.
- Problem-Free Forms Handling - Straight-up paper path ensures smooth flow of forms. Paper jam sensor allows reliable, unattended printing.
- Waste-Free Forms Tear-Off - Automatic positioning of forms for tear-off, saving time, money, and material.
- Automatic Printhead Adjustment - The Printek FormsMaster printers automatically adjust for any form thickness, up to six parts.
- Easy Set Up - FormsMaster printers can be configured through the front panel, through downloading, or through optional plug-in modules. The front panel has 2x16 LCD display. Unique parameters for up to 10 different forms can be stored and recalled at any time. User friendly form names may be displayed on the front panel (i.e., "Invoice," "Packing List," etc.).
- Fault Recovery - Print jobs may be recovered in the event of a fault condition with page reprint feature.
- Flexible Connectivity - Auto port switching between parallel and serial interfaces. IBMT coax and twinax, IPDS, and Ethernet interfaces are available. Popular printer emulations are standard from Printek.