The PowerScan 8300 readers’ ergonomic enclosures are lightweight and well-balanced ensuring optimal operator comfort during scan intensive operations. The PowerScan 8300 readers’ superior reading performance is enhanced by Datalogic’s patented Puzzle Solver™ technology for fast and accurate reading of standard, poorly printed and damaged bar codes.
PSC Refurbished & Repair
Liberty Systems is a certified PSC Integrator. We offer a large inventory of NEW, NEW SURPLUS and REFURBISHED PSC products and DEPOT REPAIR SERVICES. Please contact us at 1-800-585-9030 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Superior Radio Features
- The Datalogic STAR Cordless System™ for narrow band radio communications
- represents the key to increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. It offers scalable solutions
- to solve simple point-to-point applications as well as networking capability combined with seamless
- roaming for complex projects. An optional display with a 3-button keypad provides time and battery
- status and enables interaction with the host.
Performance and Reliability
- The PowerScan 8300 readers’ mechanics have been developed and tested
- to withstand extreme environmental conditions maintaining consistent reading performance. Hard
- shocks (6.5 ft / 2 m drops), dust and water (IP65/IP64 sealed) and adverse temperature conditions
- (operative at -22 ºF / -30 ºC) do not affect product performance or reliability.
Installation and Configuration Ease
- The PowerScan 8300 readers are offered with a full set of
- accessories: single and multiple battery chargers, desk/wall holder, belt and forklift holsters and a handsfree
- stand. All models have multi-interface capabilities built in featuring the most popular interfaces; RS-
- 232, Keyboard Wedge, Wand Emulation and USB. The Datalogic Aladdin™ configuration program
- provides user-friendly features that simplify the start-up procedure, even for inexperienced users.
- Light Source: Visible Laser Diode (VLD) 630 - 680 nm
- Max. Scan Rate: 35 ± 5 scans/sec
- Max. Resolution: 0.076 mm/3 mil (D/M83X0); 0.19 mm/7.5 mil (D/M83X0 Auto Range)
- Print Contrast Ratio: (min) 15%
- Reading Angle: Skew: ±60°; Pitch: 5 to 55°, -5 to -55°; Tilt: ±20°
- Reading Indicators: Laser ON, 3 GL™ Feedback, Beeper
- Ambient Light Conditions: Immune to light exposure in offices, facilities, and direct exposure to sunlight
- Humidity: 90% non condensing
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 122 °F / -30 to 50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -22 to 158 °F / -30 to 70 °C
- Drop Resistance: Withstands 50 drops from 6.5 ft / 2 m to concrete
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Power Supply: 4 to 30 VDC
- 420 mA @ 4 V
- 310 mA @ 5 V
- 62 mA @ 30 V
- 500 mA @ 4 V
- 370 mA @ 5 V
- 70 mA @ 30 V
Interfaces: USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, Wand Emulation (D8330), TTL Laser Out (D8340)